IACPM is pleased to offer this webinar to our members. We will provide additional logistical details ahead of the event.
Evolving Risks in the Credit Portfolio – IACPM Board Member Perspectives
11:00am-12:15pm EDT / 4:00-5:15pm BST / 5:00-6:15pm CEST
Join IACPM Board Members and BCG to explore best practice at institutions seeking to proactively identify and manage emerging non-financial risks in the credit portfolio.
– Building the concept of resilience into portfolio management frameworks
– The use of scenario analysis and other analytics and tools
– Evolution in credit underwriting in a changing environment (climate, cyber, etc.)
– The changing operating model for active portfolio management
– IACPM/BCG Study 2020: Non-Financial Risks Reshape Banks’ Credit Portfolios
The Boston Consulting Group
Head of Credit Portfolio Group Lending
Managing Director, Portfolio Analytics, Client Asset Management
Lloyds Banking Group
Global Head of Strategic Allocation & Optimization
Moderator: Som-lok Leung, Executive Director, IACPM
For questions regarding registration, please contact Dara Fine (firstname.lastname@example.org).