IACPM Online Educational Seminar
Monday, May 23 - Monday, August 15
Join us for IACPM’s first Online Educational Seminar, available now on demand. The Seminar is being offered to Members and Friends via the Swapcard platform for easy access! The Seminar includes core content on risk and credit portfolio management, with all topics presented by senior practitioners. It provides a framework of sound practices for CPM as well as views on the current challenges and opportunities for the discipline today. And – as it’s now online for the first time ever – it is easily accessible and ideal for individual, group and team attendance!
– CPM in a Changing Environment: overview of the function and drivers
– CPM Business Models – pros/cons of different organizational models
– Concentrations and limits – measurement, governance and linking to business origination
– CPM Toolkit – data, risk assessment and decision-making
– Applied Decision-Making for different scenarios – managing exposure through risk mitigation
The registration fee for the Educational Seminar is USD$450 per person.
We are pleased to offer discounts for teams of three (3) or more attendees from the same organization that register and pay for this conference at the same time on the same credit card. No refunds or credits will be given if the group discount is requested after registration. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
Educational Seminar Agenda
Please click here to view a draft agenda.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any suggestions or questions regarding the Seminar.
You can email us at email@example.com.
We hope to see you there!